Your Best Year Yet
Setting your Belief
It starts with a true core belief. Belief in ourselves which takes work. Most of us have an inner voice telling us we can't do that, or we're not good enough. It can be from events that have happened in our lives or believes we've picked up along the way.
This is where it get's interesting as we have the power to change those inner beliefs, it takes work and in some cases it takes time. That's where the self development is needed.
These are the actions we took 4 years ago and continue to work on
* Reading self development books - Thank and Grow Rich by Pam Grouts was a game changer for both of us, it doesn't surprise me that it was this book that we were both reading during the launch of The lifestyle box co which was hugely successful.
* Guided meditation - My first thought was nope its not for me BUT I'm inquisitive so I had to give it a try. It's now a big part of my self care routine. You tube is a fab resource, type in guided meditation happiness, or success or mindfulness and you'll be hit with a huge choice. I spent 5 to 10 minutes each evening listening, over time it has a huge positive impact
* Journalling - This is where you share your thoughts. In my book there's no right or wrong way of journalling. Grab your pen and paper get your thoughts down, dream big as your journal to set those intentions
* Gratitude - Even during those testing times (we all have them) practise gratitude because it will lift your mood, change your perspective and help you feel good about what is around you.
A quick morning exercise is listing 10 things you are grateful for. Try it!!
* Self care - Time out to be present and enjoy what is around us. Spending 10 minutes a day doing something you love. It might sound crazy but 10 minutes outside in Nature gives me a different perspective on things. Self care can be a full on spa weekend or a couple of minutes to check in with yourself on how you are feeling.
The Lifestyle Box was born from recognising that women are not looking after themselves and putting themselves first. Families, jobs, businesses, friends means we're often last on the list. Which is counter productive because feeling tired, drained and sometimes a little bit bored of our lives doesn't serve those we want to help. Being the best version of ourselves means we radiate that back out.
The Box is an experience, our lovely subscribers often tell us it's the excitement of the box arriving, the smell and the sight of the products beautifully packaged leading on to the feeling of discovering different products each month that they can add into their self care routine. Even if it's 5 minutes to open the box it positively impacts their mood for the month especially when they know it's going to happen again the following month.
Watch out for a live on our page where we Interview Sarah Morgan on how the law of attraction has transformed her life. Sarah kick starts the January month in our planner for a reason.. Setting your intentions, attracting your dream life is what this month is all about!
Subscribe to your monthly box of self care, fun for you!
Happy January xx